Smoke House Deli, Indiranagar
Cuisine: European & Italian
- The Pastas and Burgers are super yummy. You can make your own with the options given. The major meals are served with a choice of juice/milkshake and dessert of the day. Yes, too good to be true, right? But, trust us, it’s truly awesome!
- The Margherita pizza had some lovely flavours of tomato, basil and cheese infused.
- The Kit-kat shake is a winner and it was difficult to identify the adult amongst us.
- The menu card itself is a cute booklet with endearing sketches drawn against the dish names. The interiors are very pleasant with sketches all over the walls too. The kids get to colour some of these sketches that are printed on the kid’s menu.
- The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. They take extra good care of the kids. The kids get to place their order first, before the adults.
- You’d definitely say “Hasta La Vista” on your way out, which in Spanish means “see you soon”.
Cuisine: Sushi & Japanese
- Tempura, stir fries, noodles and rice cooked right in front of your eyes.
- The children will love the experience of watching food being cooked on a sizzling grill in front of them. The chefs keep the kids engaged with a variety of tricks to make it a fun and unusual dining experience; a welcome break from the regular pizza and pasta restaurants.
- Thrilling experience for the kids, absolutely safe – the cooking table/sizzling grill is well designed, not to worry.
- Do ask for Chef June who is particularly friendly with kids.
The Biere Club, Whitefield
Cuisine: American, Burgers
- The assorted fries, harissa mayo and pizza-style samosa are our recommendations for the veggie lovers
- The tomatoes Mozzarella sweet basil pizza is mildly spiced and perfect for kids. The Ham & Pineapple pizza is good too.
- The penne pasta with smoked chicken is worth a mention with the perfectly balanced flavours in the pasta.
- They have a huge open area for kids. It’s like a European town with a cobbled street and neat outlets lining it; food and shopping infused in an exciting blend.
- An art & crafts store, “Do Something” ,beckons you with their lovely supplies and entertainment options.
- There’s an exclusive kids apparel store, “Bambiola” and an in-house bakery and confectionery store.
- They also offer some great packages for kids’ birthday parties.